Plugin ManagementMy license will not activate what should I do?
If you are unable to activate your license right away it is recommended to try and wait 5 or 10 minutes and try again. If the issue persists then follow these steps:Activation Steps
- Login to your account Dashboard and validate the key number. Also validate your license count.
- Temporarily disable any of your security plugins to see if they are blocking outbound requests.
- Check with your hosting provider to see if they have any firewall restrictions you are not aware of.
- Check with your host to see if their servers can reach https://snapcreek.com
Yes. To upgrade your license
- Go to the Dashboard
- On the Purchases tab click 'View Licenses'
- On the license detail click 'View Upgrades'
- Click on the appropriate 'Upgrade License' link
- Proceed to checkout
Change your file upload limit to be 4MB or greater, by following these instructions.
If #1 doesn't work or you aren't sure how to set it, please contact host support and ask them to up the upload limit to at least 4MB.
If #1 doesn't work and your host won't do #2 perform the following:
a) Extract the plugin .zip into a temporary directory on your local machine
b) FTP the easy-pie-csp-elite directory on your local machine to /wp-content/plugins/easy-pie-csp-elite
At that point the plugin will show up in your plugins list and you can activate from there.
There can be many reason for a plugin not updating such as firewall rules, security plugins such as Wordfence or web server constraints setup by your
hosting provider. These types of issue can be time consuming to trace and will usually require the help of your hosting or server adminstrator.
The best way to get the plugin updated quickly without tracing down configuration problems is to follow these steps:
Go to your Snapcreek.com Dashboard & download the latest version.
Use the same email address you used when purchasing Coming Soon
- Uninstall Coming Soon
- Go to Plugins/Add New and click Upload Plugin
- Upload and Activate the plugin you downloaded in step 1