|About||General questions about the plugin|
|Pre-Sales||Licensing, purchases and pre-sales questions.|
AboutWhat exactly is a coming soon page plugin?
A coming soon page plugin is one that announces your site is "Coming Soon". Snap Creek has two plugins that provide this functionality:
EZP Coming Soon Page
The lite version of our Coming Soon Product. It allows you to pop up a nice looking coming soon page in minutes and collect emails along the way
Check out the EZP Coming Soon Page product page for full details.
EZP Coming Soon Page Elite
This is the professional version of EZP Coming Soon Page and contains all the features of EZP Coming Soon Page plus more. It has a lot of extras, including autosyncing subscribers to MailChimp, acccess control which allows you to grant access to your site to select groups while it the site is under construction and a many other new features.
Check out the EZP Coming Soon Page Elite product page for full details.
The server requirements for Coming Soon are:
- PHP 5.3 or better
- MySQL 5.0 or better
- Any of these web servers: Apache, LiteSpeed, Nginx, Lighttpd, IIS, WebServerX
GeneralDo I get updates for the plugin?
The quickest way to get a refund is to contact us directly. We can issue the refund directly through the merchant services gateway and provide your refund much faster if you contact snapcreek.com directly vs trying to contact the merchant provider. Please Open a Ticket Request for a much quicker refund process.
- If you run into technical issues please allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will promptly provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days refunds cannot easily be processed. Please be sure to test and use the plugin upon purchase.
LicensingHow do site licenses work?
» Terms and Conditions
When you purchase a product (Personal, Freelancer, Business) you will receive an email with your license key. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't receive an email within a few minutes of purchase.
You can also get your license key(s) by logging into your snapcreek.com dashboard. The user-name will be the e-mail you used to purchase the product. If your unable to retrieve your password at login please contact support.
ACTIVATING YOUR KEY
Activation is very simple.
- Download, install and activate the plugin from your purchase email link or from your snapcreek.com dashboard.
- Goto: Coming Soon ❯ Settings ❯ Licensing ❯ Enter your key and click activate.
If you forget to renew the plugin it will continue to work, however you will be missing out on important updates that will keep the plugin in-sync with the current WordPress version. You will also loose access for any support should you run into any issue.
- Login to your snapcreek.com dashboard.
- On the Purchases tab click the 'View Licenses' link
- Under Upgrades click the 'View Upgrades' link
- Under Actions click the 'Upgrade License' link
- This will take you to a Checkout screen were you can finalize the transaction
1. Uninstall the plugin
2. Manually deactivate the license via the Settings/Licensing screen on the server the plugin is installed on
3. Remove the website via your dashboard on snapcreek.com. A link and login to the dashboard are sent upon purchase