-New: Added ability to hide license key.
-New: Added ‘clear’ option to build error notification box.
-Fix: Addressed problem of loading installer on machines that didn’t have timezone set.
-Upcoming: See roadmap
-New: Overhauled installer. Users shouldn’t notice a difference in operation but allows us to add upcoming features more easily.
-Fix: FTP transfer made more robust against timing problems
-Fix: Extra validity checks added for FTP transfer
-Fix: License problems reported more accurately
-New: Added ability to turn off compression on Shell Exec Zip for faster building (also more reliable on certain servers)
-New: Extra warnings added to scan
-Fix: Root filter will no longer add files from root (bug introduced in 3.0.15.x)
-Fix: Logic to clean up orphans left behind by cancelled packages without default storage
-Fix: ZipArchive Single Threaded mode build timeout now works
-Fix: Fixed bug present when root path was in filter for ZipArchive engine (was including too many files)
-Fix: Addressed bug with activation that caused problems on admin dashboard for some people
-New: Full file listing now present in archives (dp.json file)
-Fix: Improved support for non-ASCII characters in filenames when using ZipArchive
-Fix: Ability to filter directory links
-Fix: Improved Scan speed when using directory filters
-Fix: Preventing multiple fix recommendations from appearing when configuration not correct
– New: Slight tweaks to installer UI
– Fix: Packages created by schedules now include version information
– Fix: Clearing/backing up .user.ini on restore to prevent problems with WordFence
– Change: Tweaked logic to prevent WordFence from throwing a false positive in their malware scan.
– New: Added clock to packages screen
– Fix: Fixed bug that prevented schedules and storage endpoints from properly saving
– New: Displays recommended fixes when build fails due to misconfiguration
– Fix: Made ZipArchive engine more robust
– Fix: Serialization fix for plugins storing certain JSON structures
– New: Package age now shown in details
– New: Auto-delete of settings and packages unchecked by default
– New: Installer full-text search enabled by default
– Fix: Archive consistency checks improved
– Fix: Amazon S3 multipart check fixed
– Fix: Improved build integrity check for archive file
– Fix: Small PHP 7 compatibility fixes
– Fix: Multisite notice messages corrected
– Fix: Installer will now search and update url encoded strings
– New: Flag to skip IIS and .htaccess file updates for advanced users
– Fix: Package Scanner PHP 5.2 error with array_replace
– Fix: Moving links from lifeinthegrid.com to snapcreek.com
– New: Tools diagnostics scan validator utility for symlink detection
– Fix: Plugin activation and dbDelta compatibility errors
– Fix: Package Scanner issues Warning: array_count_values(): Can only count STRING and INTEGER values!
– Fix: Package Scanner issues with symlinks causing scanner to timeout via recursion
– New: Packages create new link at end of build
– New: Installer advanced option support for mysql_mode with Default, Disable and Custom settings
– Fix: Installer wp-config.php var PATH_CURRENT_SITE trailing slashes were getting reset
– Fix: Installer prevent wp-config.php file from writing zero byte file if not found in archive.zip
– Fix: Installer deploy errors report color code to green/red fixed
– Fix: Installer improved logging for unreadable files and directories during zipping
– New: Requirements check changed “Permission” to “Required Paths” to skip force check on root path
– New: Improved checks for sql_mode and issues with NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
– Fix: UI issue with WPML plugin
– Fix: UI fix on logging page
– Fix: Improved scanner validation message to continue on warnings
– Fix: Removed Perks and associated product links
– Fix: Prevent scanner from returning blank screen on bad scans
– Fix: Display fix for top buttons on minimized screens
– Fix: Improved primary key check for installer during step 2
– Fix: Installer test connection ‘This Server:’ improved feedback status
– Fix: Added backing of up of .user.ini.bak for Wordfence support
– Fix: Installer requirements cleanup and removed @ suppression when loading database file
– New: Improved support for wp-config.php outside of root directory with define override
– Fix: Installer improved search and replace items for update engine
– Fix: Color adjustment for MySQL version comparison on test connection
– New: Font Awesome 4.6 update
– New: Perks and deals page
– Fix: Installer issue on MAC with step1 confirm checkbox not checkable
– New: Installer database compatibility checks for versions
– Fix: Installer now searches on url encoded strings and will search and update values
– Fix: Language Strings for cleanup screen
– Fix: Validated notice message are gone in installer
– New: Improved Scanner to support table name case, size and row detection
– Fix: Removed legacy localization with https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/duplicator
– Fix: Allow archiving of unicode files
– Fix: Warning for invalid directory handle in function get_zip_files
– Fix: Config file wp-config.php fix for DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE parse update
– Fix: Installer — check if wp-config.php exists
– Fix: Installer — update step2 process only cells with direct matches (20% performance increase)
– New: Installer — Message detection for non-ascii db connection string inputs
– New: Installer — Parsley lib updated to 2.3.5
– Fix: For notice message in package view.
– Fix: Cleaner visual layout for package create new screen
– Fix: Installer checks for writable wp-config.php before updating
– Fix: Installer handles variable named constants for WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL
– Fix: Security patch for CSRF by RatioSec.
– New: Details for version info on PHP, WP and Database.
– New: Separate Details page to provide more package details.
– New: Update to font-awesome 4.5.
– Fix: Delete reserved files cleanup message is more clear.
– Fix: Language files were broken with last release
– Pulling Beta Status: After 4 years in beta moving to a 1.x status. Moving from 0.5.34 to 1.1 since beta lasted so long
brand new users an impression that the plugin just came out we have adjusted it to a 1.1 release.
– New: JSON link in scanner for quick viewing
– New: Compatibility mode for mysqldump options
– Update: Error log cleanup code forum thread
– Update: F5 Refresh on scanner page caused lose of form data
– Update: language file slug from ‘wpduplicator’ to ‘duplicator’ per wp-team
– Update: Improve build status message
– Update: Product logo and new svg logo integration
– Update: Visual fixes for WorpPress 4.4
– Fix: Scan Warning: array_count_values(): Can only count STRING and INTEGER
– Fix: Windows XP issues with glob(*.zip) on installer added secondary check
New: A new feature or process implemented in this release.