– Installer: Fixes for edge case replace path params on step 3 (i.e. /www/ path)
3.7.3 [2018-6-18] Latest-Stable
– Installer: New notice checks on step 1 (Archieve Installed, Overwrite mode, Database Only).
– Plugin: Fix for FTP path issue.
– Plugin: Multisite subdomain fixed when including domains other than the main domain.
– Plugin: Improved package verification for OneDrive, S3, and Dropbox.
– Plugin: Generated SQL now uses bulk inserts which improves installation speed.
– Installer: Fix applied to properly handle recursive objects.
– Plugin: Auto setting of AJAX setting upon install.
– Plugin: Fixed bug preventing systems running PHP 5.5 and below from creating a storage endpoint.
– Plugin: Fixed bug introduced in 3.7.1 that was preventing schedules from properly running in certain configurations.
– Plugin: OneDrive for Business support added.
– Plugin: Combined build engine into a single setting. Previously was one entry for manual and one for schedule.
– Installer: Now supports “SQL Streaming” which helps installer process very large databases.
– Plugin: Bug fixed in PHP chunking mode that would appear on CPU limited machines.
– Installer: Bug fixed involving errors restoring stored procs using different account than used in source database.
– Installer: Fixed issue where the update engine wasn’t working properly in certain rare scenarios.
– Plugin: Added OneDrive support
– Plugin: Templates menu has been moved to be a tab of the Tools menu
– Installer: Fixed installer hang issue due to API changes in PHP 7.2
– Plugin: Changed a few items to prevent warnings on PHP 7.2
– Plugin: Decreased default worker time to 14 seconds to increase package engine reliability
– Plugin: Access to One Drive now restricted to apps folder. Upon upgrade, packages will be stored to /apps/ instead of /.
– Plugin: Additional help links for new users
– Plugin: Schedules now support branding
– Plugin: Dropbox error handling improved. Ensure reliability of archive when communication problems to Dropbox server.
– Plugin: Fixed bug introduced in 3.6.0 that caused some client side kickoff builds to cancel
– Plugin: OneDrive Support! (Beta)
– Plugin: SFTP Support moved out of Beta.
– Plugin: New PHP DB chunking option. Helps with large databases and restricted hosts.
– Plugin: Made package building more efficient/less load on system.
– Installer: Security patch for XSS script on step 4 – only when installer is present
1.2.40 [2018-6-06] Latest-Stable
– Plugin: New link for Beta 1.3 download on build interrupt screen
– General: A few wording updates
– Plugin: Made the mailing list form at Duplicator > Settings > About page GDPR-compliant.
– Installer: Fix in for php 5.2 bug
– Installer: Help link updates
– Installer: The folder ‘__MACOSX’ removed from bad file format on archives
– Plugin: Fix for PHP 7 warning issues on in_array function
– Plugin: Improved messaging for users
– Plugin: Scanner has ‘Read Checks’ for unreadable files and symlinks
– Plugin: Fixes for PHP 7.2 specific code and support for deprecated create_function method .
– Plugin: Diagnostics setting for showing location of PHP error log.
– Plugin: Mysqldump path not getting detected on some cpanel hosts
– Installer: Security patch for XSS script on step 4 – severity low and only when installer is present
– Plugin: New integrated help drop-down for improved usability
– Plugin: Database only label for package creation notification
– Plugin: Popup Dialog issue with tb_window size conflicts with certain themes.
– Installer: Patch for IIS server variables missing in $_SERVER
– Installer: Fixed back link to step 1 on step 4 caused archive not found message
– Installer: Improved collation fall-back logging output
New: A new feature or process implemented in this release.