Our current openings consist of the following positions.
- Senior Developer
Please note this position is open to developers around the world however, we are currently only looking for independent freelancers. If you are working on behalf of an outsourcing agency we are sorry but we only work directly with independent developers.
Senior Developer: Part-Time -OR- Full-Time
At Snapcreek, we are super proud of the tools and software we create: plugins that provide complex solutions for businesses of all sizes across multiple brands all over the world.
Our team is dedicated to high-quality projects and is looking to expand its feature list: we would like to boost our numbers with a motivated developer. If you are a pro at component-based PHP and JS development and would like to work on one of the largest plugins in the WordPress namespace with over 25+ million downloads, then we should definitely talk.
- Design and implement new features in existing plugins and new products
- Refactor older code to keep our codebase fresh
- Analyze and fix bugs that may arise
- Participate in release testing
- Some customer support if desired
- Regularly interact with the team via Slack regarding the above items
- Are you comfortable with frameworks? We would love to learn more about your experience in this topic.
We need you to have:
- Experience in WordPress plugin or theme development
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design patterns
- Write maintainable, testable code
- Experience with Git
- A basic level of English to understand technical documents
- Experience in other languages and technologies
- Experience with open-source and/or non-trivial hobby projects
- SQL, MVC, jQuery, REST APIs, and UI Skills
Why Work at Snap Creek?
- Flexible Hours: Work the hours you want where you want! As an international company we manage our work 100% online.
- 100% Remote: No need to drive into an office every day, choose to work where ever you have an internet connection
- People First: The only thing we take seriously at Snapcreek is You and personal growth, our goal is that you love your job and we work to foster that.
- Friendly Environment. We know what it’s like to have a corporate job with no flexibility or creative outlet. The team is hardworking, but easy going and the environment is one where new ideas are welcomed and fostered.
- Educational Opportunities: Let us know what you would like to learn and we will try to work to make that happen.
- Top WordPress plugins: Duplicator has been downloaded over 25+ million times and is in the top plugins on wordpress.org!
- We’re growing. Since launching in 2015 Snapcreek has continued to grow and we have exciting plans for the future. Get in when the company is still small!
- Inspiring Atmosphere: Since Duplicator is a non-trivial plugin, you’ll get exposure to interesting UI and backend problems that you don’t encounter with simpler plugins or WordPress site tweaking.
How does the hiring process look like?
- Send us your best resume
- Interview: If we like your resume we will conduct a quick 30-minute interview
- Test: If the interview goes well we will pay you to create a small prototype project (5 hrs).
- Feedback: After we check your project we will work to see if you are a good fit.
- Decision: If you feel we are a good fit and we think you will like working at Snapcreek then we are ready for launch!
Does it sound like your interests and skills would be a good match? If so please fill out the application below.