Position: WordPress Developer (Full or Part Time)
We’re looking for a developer who can help us with Duplicator (Pro), Coming Soon Page and future WordPress plugins.
- Architecture and design of new features
- Fixing bugs
- Participating in release testing
- Discussing product ideas and help implement new features/design
- Writes maintainable, testable code
- Adheres to good coding practices, understanding of basic design patterns
- Experience with Git
- Takes pride in work
- Open attitude toward learning new things
- Good communication skills
- Open to constructive criticism
- Self-directed while at the same time isn’t afraid to ask for directions when off-track
- Experience in WordPress plugin or theme development (this is borderline must-have, but if you’re a solid PHP dev you can pick this up fairly quickly)
- Experience in other languages and technologies
- Experience with open-source and/or non-trivial hobby projects
- UI Skills
- Computer Science or similar technical degree
Why Work at Snap Creek?
- Interesting technical challenges
- Since Duplicator is a non-trivial plugin you’ll get exposure to really interesting problems you don’t encounter with simpler plugins or standard WordPress site tweaking
- Get regular exposure to both front and back-end technologies
- We’re growing
- The company is presently only composed of the co-founders -getting in on the ground floor sets you up for great future opportunities
- We’ll be growing the company to provide multiple WordPress solutions
- Flexible hours
- Full time remote work. No need to drive into an office every day.
- No nagging boss
- Owners both know what its like to be a corporate job with no flexibility or creative outlet. Bob and Cory are both laid back and easy going guys that are always open to new ideas.
Does it sound like this would be a good match? If it does, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume (or link) along with a blurb about why you think you would be a good fit for the job.
Co-Founder, Snap Creek Software