Position: Plugin Developer (Part-Time with Option to Go Full-Time)
We’re looking for a developer who can help us take Snap Creek to the next level by improving Duplicator and Duplicator Pro and creating future WordPress plugins.
What You Would Do
- Design and implement new features in existing plugins
- Design and implement new products
- Participate in release testing
- Some ticket support
- Regularly interact with the team regarding the above items
- Experience in WordPress plugin or theme development
- Write maintainable, testable code
- Experience with Git
- Experience in other languages and technologies
- Experience with open-source and/or non-trivial hobby projects
- UI Skills
Why Work at Snap Creek?
- Get experience working on one of the top WordPress plugins. Duplicator has been downloaded over 17 million times and is in the top 50 plugins available on wordpress.org!
- We’re growing. Snap Creek is growing and we have exciting plans for the future. Get in when the company is still small!
- Interesting technical challenges. Since Duplicator is a non-trivial plugin, you’ll get exposure to interesting UI and backend problems that you don’t encounter with simpler plugins or WordPress site tweaking.
- Flexible hours. We do ask there is some overlap with core hours but the hours are incredibly flexible – both days of the week and hours in the day.
- Full-time remote work. No need to drive into an office every day.
- Friendly environment. We know what it’s like to have a corporate job with no flexibility or creative outlet. The team is hard working, but easy going and the environment is one where new ideas are welcomed.
- Educational opportunities. For full-time positions we allocate a budget to expand your education. This covers things like technical courses and WordCamps.
Does it sound like your interests and skills would be good match?
If it does, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume (or link) along with a blurb about why you think you would be a good fit for the job.