Position: WordPress Developer (Full or Part Time)
We’re looking for a developer who can help us with Duplicator (Pro) and future WordPress plugins.
- Architecture and design of new features
- Fixing bugs
- Participating in release testing
- Discussing product ideas and help implement new features/design
- Experience in WordPress plugin or theme development
- Writes maintainable, testable code
- Experience with Git
- Takes pride in work
- Good communication skills
- Self-directed while at the same time isn’t afraid to ask for directions when off-track
- Experience in other languages and technologies
- Experience with open-source and/or non-trivial hobby projects
- UI Skills
Why Work at Snap Creek?
- Interesting technical challenges
- Since Duplicator is a non-trivial plugin, you’ll get exposure to interesting problems that you don’t encounter with simpler plugins or WordPress site tweaking.
- Get regular exposure to both front and back-end technologies
- We’re growing
- Our company is growing and we have exciting plans for the future. Get in when the company is still small!
- Flexible hours
- Full-time remote work. No need to drive into an office every day.
- No nagging boss
- We know what it’s like to have a corporate job with no flexibility or creative outlet. Bob and Cory are both laid back and easy going guys that are always open to new ideas.
Does it sound like this would be a good match? If it does, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume (or link) along with a blurb about why you think you would be a good fit for the job.
Co-Founder, Snap Creek Software