Today we released Duplicator Pro v3.0.12. The following changes were included:
- Package age now shown in details. Easily see how old your package is by looking at the package detail screen.
- Auto-delete of settings and packages unchecked by default. We used to automatically delete settings and the packages upon uninstall. However, we found this caused problems since people often wanted to their retain their packages after uninstall.
- Installer full-text search enabled by default. We found that turning this option on helped a lot of people install so we decided to turn it on by default.
- Archive consistency checks improved. Checks on validity of archive have been improved for both the Shell Exec and ZipArchive engines.
- Amazon S3 multipart check fixed. Avoiding error being thrown when no orphaned multipart components are present in the S3 bucket.
As always, if you find a bug or have a feature suggestion, please let us know.
Snap Creek Software